[DCV] DWT bat event at Marshwood

Maurice D. Budden postmaster at mdbudden.force9.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 19:39:17 BST 2012

Hi folks,

I thought people might be interested in this bat event DWT is running.  It looks like a good evening!  There was a flier, but the DCV system didn't like it as it was too big, but most details are below.  Just to add the time and location - It's at Babers Farm, Marshwood, 18:30-21:30.  Need to book - as below.

Maurice