[DCV] Updates for this weekend's task and next.

Richard Meatyard richard.meatyard at talk21.com
Thu Aug 14 21:44:53 BST 2014

Dear All,

The current forecast for this weekend (16th/17th) is looking good, dry both
days so this weekend we will be at Symondsbury working of the sheepwash. The
Winter rains have wrought a fair amount of havoc so we will have a fairly
significant clean up job before we can resume our repointing work and if
time permits there is a fair amount of silt to remove from the wash.

This means the following Sunday (24th) we will be at Swyre for a day of dry
stone walling.

Regards,
Richard.

Coordinator