[DCV] This weekend, Sunday 24th, Swyre.

Richard Meatyard richard.meatyard at talk21.com
Wed Aug 20 20:29:10 BST 2014

Dear all,
This Sunday we wil be at Swyre to continue our walling repairs at Manor
Farm.

As it is a Bank Holiday weekend it has been suggested that we could work on
Bank Holiday Monday making a 2 day session.

If this grabs your fancy and you would like to come and work on the wall on
Monday, can you confirm your attendance on the Monday either by responding
to this email or by phone (01308 862958) by no latter than 9pm on Saturday
24th, so that we can plan the work on the Sunday.

Regards,
Richard.

Coordinator
Dorset Countryside Volunteers