[DCV] sad news of Roy Smith

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Sun Jul 5 21:27:34 BST 2015

 Hello to all DCV members,
Sad news that one of our members Roy Smith has died on the 30th June 2015. Up until recently he lived in Bridport but after being knocked down went to live with his son in Sussex. Many volunteers will remember him cycling to task with his little dog Polly. If you have any pictures or memories you would like to share in the newsletter please send them to the address below.
Also we recently heard that Elizabeth Rosstant who lived in Upwey had passed away last year. A lot of you will remember her and we would appreciate any kind words for the newsletter.
email to
dcv.newsed at talk21.com

Regards newseds Don & Val