[DCV] Urgent - request for memories . . .

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Sat Jul 11 12:13:05 BST 2015

Thank you very much to those who have so far emailed their memories.  We have however received surprisingly few to include in the newsletter's tributes to  -
MalcolmRoyElizabeth
We really do need your help in putting these tributes together, it's not easy and we can't do all of this on our own.
We look forward to hearing from a few more of you . . . .
Thanks, newsletter eds