[DCV] Don't go to Swyre this coming weekend, the task has moved.

Richard Meatyard richard.meatyard at talk21.com
Mon Mar 23 16:46:21 GMT 2015

Dear All,

The TBC task this coming weekend is not going to be at Swyre, it is no
longer a Sunday only task.

Instead we will be working BOTH Saturday & Sunday at St Gabriels (West
Dorset, nr Chideock) on the Coast Path. The main part of the task is an
overhaul of the steps either side of St Gabriel's Water. We may also be
doing some handrail repairs in the same location.

All the details are on the website. Those of you that came to the St
Gabriel's Sheepwash clearance task a year or so ago will be familiar with
the location.

Parking is at the rear of the holiday cottages at St Gabriels and the task
site is a short walk across a couple of fields to the work site.

Regards,
Richard.

Richard Meatyard.
Coordinator