[DCV] Visit by members of Association Orchis

terry gillott terrygillott3000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 14 15:48:20 BST 2015

 A reminder that members of Association Orchis will be visiting us this weekend on their annual jaunt to Dorset.
As will be seen from the Newsletter On Saturday we are working at the Avon Heath Country Park (South) just outside Bournemouth. In the evening we will adjourn to Wimborne St Giles village hall for some food, drink and relaxation.
Everyone is welcome to join in the events of the day and evening so please come along and support these exchanges.
Since we are catering on Saturday evening it would be useful to have some idea of the number of people likely to attend the meal therefore if you havn't already been in touch please contact me or Helen to confirm your interest.
Many Thanks
Terry
01202 757099