[DCV] DCV Orchis visit videos on YouTube

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Wed Jun 8 16:19:14 BST 2016

  I have uploaded 4 videos from the DCV/Orchis exchange weekend in Normandy. These may not be of interest to everybody and I do apologise to those who aren't interested but this is the quickest way to communicate with all of DCV.The first two are about our visit to an oyster factory and the oyster tastings at a meal afterwards. The second two are about the gardens we worked in with an introduction and tour.More videos to come later and not too many more, a sigh of relief on some on you I expect.Copy and paste into your browser.
Donhttps://youtu.be/dppY7Y8V4lchttps://youtu.be/_dWUkqh99zkhttps://youtu.be/TLiwtOg_bB4https://youtu.be/Xnaxt7yOqJM