[DCV] Ooops - Website error

Richard Meatyard richard.meatyard at talk21.com
Thu Jun 9 19:14:34 BST 2016

Dear all,

Apologies due to an error on my part the website has been showing last
Sunday's task instead of the correct task for this coming Sunday. The task
this Sunday only at Tyneham (featuring a lunchtime bring a dish). The
printed and downloaded newsletters are correct.

I have now corrected the website but if you have already visited the website
this week you may need to Reload (IE) or Reload Frame (Chrome) to get the
task to display correctly.

Regards,
Richard.

---