[DCV] DCV ragwort pulling task and BBQ Saturday 2nd July 2016 Studland.

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Thu Jun 30 18:40:45 BST 2016

  DCV are Ragwort pulling this weekend for the National Trust in Studland village (see map in newsletter). We will be parking on Heath Green road opposite the Bankes cottages, the work site is on the left hand side and will have a DCV yellow arrow and white board at the entrance. Please park sensibly and respect local residents, further parking in the village or at the NT car park at Middle Beach.I have checked the weather for the evening and it looks good enough for a BBQ. This will be at Middle Beach car park BBQ area in the far corner to the entrance. DCV will provide the barbeques, coals, cooking oil, frying pan, onions, plates, cutlery, tea & coffee.You need to bring food to cook, starters or nibbles, salads or desert for yourself and some to share, plus a drink of your choice.Please bring a warm jacket, waterproofs, umbrella, torch and games to play in the car park.Please arrive any time after 5:30pm and for those that are interested we will enhance your experience with a short guided walk, approx 30mins, to look at the hidden features of Studland’s WW2 past.All DCV are invited to the BBQ, whether you are on task on Saturday, Sunday or not on task at all, you are all welcome.No need to book, just turn up.
Don