[DCV] New volunteers task

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Mon Mar 7 17:54:33 GMT 2016

  Hello to allmembers of the Dorset Countryside Volunteers who haven’t been out on a taskyet.We are having anew volunteers day at Upton Wood on Sunday 13th March 2016. There are variousjobs to be done such as hedge maintenance and scrub/bramble clearance on anarea of relic heathland. These jobs are necessary to maintain a variety ofhabitats to this wild area on the edge of Poole.This task has beenchosen for its easy access, on a bus route and easier work.DCV will givetraining, lend gloves and safety specs, provide hot drinks and biscuits andplenty of chat. Regular volunteers will be available to lend a hand and we willwork in small groups to provide on going training and assistance.So make a note inyour diary and come along for all or part of the day. Give us a try.All regularvolunteers please bring a friend or tell someone you know.Meet at 10am onPony Drive, Upton (see map in DCV newsletter, link here http://dcv.org.uk/Pdfs/Newsletter/Archive/16Feb.pdf ).If coming later makeyourself known to Chris, the task Leader.