[DCV] DCV visit to Association Orcis in St Vaast, Normandy, France

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Fri Mar 18 09:59:16 GMT 2016

Hello Terry,Please put us onto the DCV list of volunteers going to France this May. We will be going over early, probably a couple of days early to stay with Marie Claire, I must get some swimming practice in beforehand.We will be holidaying in Western France after the Orchis visit and so we will make our own booking.We look forward to more bramble bashing after the Upton task of last weekend.
Don