[DCV] Visit to Association Orchis in Normandy, France

terry gillott terrygillott3000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 09:46:58 BST 2017

It is time once again to make arrangements for our annual visit to our friends in Association Orchis who are based in St Vaast, Nromandy, France. We have arranged to travel by boat from Poole to Cherbourg at 08.30 on Friday 19th May 2017 arriving back in Poole at 22.15 on Sunday 21st May.
We stay in the homes of our French friends and usually eat in the homes of our hosts on Friday evening and all together in a local hall on Saturday evening with picnic's provided at lunchtime. We will work with Orchis members on Saturday helping with one of their conservation tasks.
The only cost to DCV members is the ferry crossing which this year will be £25. If any members would like to join us or would like more details please contact me.
These are always enjoyable weekends and I look forward to hearing from anyone who would like more information.

Terry GillottPhone 01202 757099  email - terrygillott3000 at yahoo.co.uk