[DCV] Next task - ragwort Studland

Donald Simcock dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Thu Jul 5 17:38:12 BST 2018

Hope everyone's enjoying this beautiful summer weather . ..  and it looks as if it will hold forour annual visit to Greenlands, Studland where we will be gathering bunches ofyellow flowers for the National Trust.  Taskdetails in the newsletter as usual.

A summer social picnic has been planned for the end of Saturday'swork so if you'd like to participate, bring your own food and drink, plate andcutlery plus any suitablegames you might like to bring.    We may stay in a field overlooking Poole harbour or, as the weather's so wonderful and thebeach so near, perhaps you'd like a cooling dip, so remember to throw in aswimsuit and towel.  We'll decide on theday between the field or Knoll beach.

A reminder that there is of course the risk of ticks so longsleeves and trousers are recommended to minimise this.  Together with a hat, they will also protectyou from the burning sun.

See you there, Val