[DCV] national trust thanks

Donald Simcock dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Mon Jun 4 18:56:00 BST 2018

I had a text from David Jones, the lead ranger at Studland, to say that he and Rob had been down to look at the finished boardwalk we built this weekend. They were impressed with the quality and speed in which we built it. They are now thinking about the last section to go in which will be next Summer after they have removed a few trees in the winter.David asked me to pass on his thanks to those volunteers who came out, worked hard, braved the midges and made a difference to help with disabled access in the countryside.We built 22 meters of boardwalk and screwed in nearly 1000 screws.
Thank you to all those who attended.Don