[DCV] DCV Swyre task Sunday 25th August.

Richard Meatyard richardmeatyard at outlook.com
Sat Aug 24 13:18:23 BST 2019

Dear all,

Peter Yate has phoned me to change the location of the walling and so we are not at the farm but overlooking the sea.

We will meet as usual in Swyre village for onward travel at 10am ish, Peter Yate will meet us and take us to the site.

For those arriving later please read the notice in the white board near the phone box and I will try to describe the route. If that fails please phone the DCV mobile.
Please bring an extra top as it may be breezy and more exposed than we are used to.

Don.