[DCV] Orchis / Dcv exchange visit

Richard Meatyard richardmeatyard at outlook.com
Fri Jul 26 10:49:35 BST 2019

Hi everyone!

The time has come to start planning for the Orchis visit in September.

I am arranging a meeting at my house on Thursday 15th  August starting at 7.00pm.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend, and plan to come with pleanty of good ideas to discuss! Anyone is welcome to attend or contribute ideas to this meeting, whether they have been actively involved in the Orchis exchange in the past or not. If you are unable to attend but have any ideas, offers or information you would like me to put forward to the meeting, send me an email with the details in advance. Importantly, I would also like to know who is able to offer to host our visitors for the friday, saturday and sunday nights.

This year the weekend organisation is as normal, i.e. the task (pine cutting at Rempstone)  will be on the Saturday and we are open to suggestions for the social day on Sunday.  This is an opportunity to show off the best of our beautiful county of Dorset to our visitors, bearing in mind, of course, that funds are limited.

We will be arranging the usual delicious meal and fun social evening in a village hall, venue to be confirmed, to which all DCV members are very welcome, this will probably be on the saturday evening. We will also need to arrange a get-together on the sunday evening for our Orchis friends.

I look forward to hearing from you.

RSVP

Jane Faulkner

07437407118