[DCV] Consultation in lieu of AGM

Gareth Morgan gareth.morgan.main at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 10:28:44 BST 2020

Hi All,

Very interesting Val. I'd support free tasks for CRT to start. Hopefully
they need hedgelaying, pond restoration etc. I'd suggest we get to see more
of their work, ideally via tasks, before offering a donation. It'd be great
to get in early and build up a new long term client relationship for DCV.

My preference for this year is to offer free tasks rather than a donation
to any charity, but if we can't do many tasks, any donation should aim at a
charity where it would make an impact, so I guess smaller ones like BC come
to mind. The NT staff cuts have been well publicised, but I heard recently
that DWT are likely to cut too - it's getting really tough for some of our
clients.

Best Regards,
Gareth