[DCV] Fw: Visit by Orchis members weekend commencing Friday 16th May 2014.

terry gillott terrygillott3000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 20:10:47 GMT 2014

 From: terry gillott <terrygillott3000 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Visit by Orchis members weekend commencing Friday 16th May 2014.

Orchis members are due to visit us again on the above weekend.

The task or location have not as yet been finalised  but all DCV members are welcome to join in the task on Saturday and meal and entertainment Saturday evening.

We would also like more DCV members to be involved in these enjoyable exchanges.

In connection with the forthcoming visit are you able to provide accommodation and breakfasts for our guests and join us on Sunday siteseeing  with a pic nic and evening meal.

Final travel arrangements for Orchis members have not yet been made but they normally arrive at about 10pm on Friday and return to France Monday morning about 7am.  Language is not a barrier since most of the visitors have some knowledge of english.

If you would like to join us for the weekend or would like more information please contact me.

Terry Gillott
01202 765611