[DCV] Kingcombe Task this coming weekend.

Richard Meatyard richard.meatyard at talk21.com
Mon Jan 26 18:05:41 GMT 2015

Dear all,

The task this coming weekend we will be getting to grips with a bank of
scrub invading the grassland in the fields behind Beech Cottage. For those
of you remember the boardwalk we built a few years back we are working in
the field on the opposite side of the river from this.

We have permission to park at Beech Cottage.

If approaching Pound Cottage from Toller, go past Pound, The Kingcombe
Centre, over bridge, about 50m after the left turn, look for a drive on the
left with the Beech Cottage sign.

As always, the DCV white boards will be out to sign the way.

See you there,
Richard.