[DCV] Langton wood task 4/5 feb

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Thu Feb 2 19:11:00 GMT 2017

  To all volunteers,Once again we are working for the National Trust at Langton West Wood in Purbeck this weekend. Depending on which weather forecast you may have seen it will either be wet and windy or dry and sunny. So bearing this in mind the National Trust rangers will inspect the wood on Saturday morning looking for hazards, there is a slight chance the task will be moved, so we meet as usual at the car park at Acton (please see newsletter for details).On Saturday DCV will be joined by NT volunteers and members of the local community for their "Community Woodland Day".On Sunday it's just DCV and there will be jacket potatoes for lunch.Please come on out for any time you can spare and enjoy this wonderful wood.Don