[DCV] radio programmes

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Sat Feb 11 14:31:46 GMT 2017

  We came across these programmes last year and have been enthralled by them as we eat our lunch or sip an afternoon cup of tea. This winter is the time of year to listen to them, to let your mind go and imagine being in a storm or walking in the snow.These 15 minute radio programmes were last broadcast in May 2016 and are still available on the BBC i radio player. They tell the history of the British people through our weather. Imagine a history told in rain or the writings about frost fairs. We do hope you listen to at least one of them.
Ice http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07bbbjkRain http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07bbyj2
Don & Val