[DCV] Query re Tyneham email photo group

dcv.newsed at talk21.com dcv.newsed at talk21.com
Sat Jan 21 15:34:17 GMT 2017

It seems that life goes on at Tyneham in between our visits and some DCV vols have told Lynda they would like to have seen some of these events, i.e. the wildflower patches that we worked so hard on last year, actually in bloom, the roses that Gordon planted, in bloom, maybe torrents of water gushing through our canal, etc . . .
Lynda is of course is down at Tyneham often and she has kindly offered to set up an email group so that she can send out her photos of such things, and we can actually see the results of our work.
If you would like to participate let me know, with your preferred email address, and I will pass your details on to Lynda.
Val