[DCV] Meeting

Kite, Douglas (NE) Douglas.Kite at naturalengland.org.uk
Thu Jan 10 10:30:57 GMT 2019

All

I managed to catch the lurgy end of last week and its being difficult to shake off!  So I'll not be able to come this evening regardless of where it is.

The task programme is below.  There are several gaps still to fill, if any ideas.

2/3 Feb Great Ovens  Small pine cutting, ARC

9/10 Feb  Warren Wood, Studland  Coppicing, NT

16/17 Feb  (probably) Newton Heath, Rempstone Forest  Gorse and pine cutting, Private

24 Feb  Upton Wood  Hedge mgmt.  Purbeck DC

2/3 Mar  Hardown Hill, Morcombelake  Baby scrub cutting, NT

9/10 Mar  Loscombe  Gorse cutting, DWT

16/17 March  task to arrange

24 March  Upton Wood  Scrub cutting, Purbeck DC

31 March Tyneham  various jobs  MoD Tyneham Farm Project

6/7 Apr  task to arrange

14 Apr  probably Abbotsbury Beach  Beach Clean  Litter Free Coast and Seas (the Great Dorset Beach clean seems to be Easter weekend but this is unsuitable for us and for Charles at Swannery, so this weekend is chosen unless there is a change of plan on the Dorset Beach Clean date)

6/7 Apr  No task. Easter

20/21 Apr task to arrange

27/28 Apr  task to arrange

5 May  Swyre drystone walling, private